| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St Anthony, Nf in February is very cold at -11.1 °C (12.02 °F).
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the St Anthony, Nf February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in St Anthony, Nf, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding St Anthony, Nf:
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 680.5 kms (422.9 miles) NNW
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 265.7 kms (165.1 miles) NNW
- Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada - 594.1 kms (369.2 miles) WNW
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 362.8 kms (225.4 miles) NW
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 364.6 kms (226.6 miles) NW
- Daniels Harbour, Nf, Canada - 166.7 kms (103.6 miles) SW
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 424.6 kms (263.8 miles) WSW
- Deer Lake, Nf, Canada - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 666.2 kms (414 miles) WSW
- Stephenville, Nf, Canada - 364 kms (226.2 miles) SSW
- Port Aux Basques, Nf, Canada - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) SSW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 612.3 kms (380.5 miles) SW
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 636.2 kms (395.3 miles) SW
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 649.8 kms (403.8 miles) SSW